Regular plough back of profits into investment and development of manufacturing processes keeps it abreast with the newer methods and technologies helping offer its customers’ a better product and service. It is also adding newer test equipment’s as well adopting newer work practices to remain capable of catering to niche as well quality sensitive customers.
- Capability to provide wire in dia from 2 mm upto 30 mm.
- Controlled-atmosphere annealing to take care of surface degradation.
- Capability of spheroidised annealing capacity of up to 7000 MT annually.
- Capability of delivering wires processed from IVD with internal diameter of coils as per customers' requirement, loaded on stands directly during drawing and independent coil weight of upto 2 MT.
- Capability of delivering bars in packets of up to 3 MT.
- Statistical Process Control throughout the manufacturing process.
- Seasoned work force.
- Technically qualified personnel in operations and metallurgists in process engineering.
- Capability of managing large variety- low volume owing to short setting times.
- Capability of delivering large volume of Bright Bars in short time. This is possible as we have in addition to the traditional draw benches, two imported combined drawing machines which can shot blast hot rolled coils-draw-straighten-polish-cut to length. All operations are in tandem. The linear pay off speed is 50m/min for diameter up to 13 mm and 35m/min for diameter from 15 – 24 mm.
- Appropriate internal financial discipline helps us in maintaining stocks of up to at least one month's requirement of raw-material of fast moving items so as to ensure steady supply of repeated orders to our customers'.
- Three plants are located at the industrial area in Faridabad which is also an auto ancillary hub. The fourth plant at Pune is also in the auto ancillary hub.
- Chemical cleaning produces cleaner smoother surface and bonds better with coatings, customers get better tool life and manufacturing uptime.
- Shaped Wires are processed from flattening mills.
- In-house testing facilities.
- 100% power back up – means no supply schedule failure owing to inconsistent in the availability of power.
- Maintaining a fleet of trucks as well a weigh bridge for fast, reliable and confirmed delivery.
- The plants are connected with WAN externally and LAN internally for all communications as well working on the ERP [Navision]..
- ISO 9001:2000 certified from SUD South Asia Private Limited [Certificate number: 9910002987].
- Part of the "Dun & Bradstreet Global Database" and has been assigned the number D&B D-U-N-S® Number: 65-030-1398.
- Approved supplier of OEMs' directly or indirectly like MARUTI SUZUKI, HERO MOTO CORP, HONDA MOTOR CYCLE, MUNJAL SHOWA, NHK SPRINGS, TATA MOTORS, TENNECO AUTOMOTIVES, YAMAHA and other automotive services.